Consumers are shifting to digital payments solutions. Are you? Gain the knowledge you need to deliver a digital-first payments experience and attract consumers in today’s rapidly evolving payments ecosystem.
During this course, you’ll grow your understanding of the world of digital payments, explore digital strategies and discover their impacts on payments performance. You’ll also receive an introduction to some of Visa’s core digital solutions, including Visa Developer, Visa Transaction Controls and Visa Ready.
This is a highly interactive course where you’ll share ideas and experiences with your peers during group activities and discussions.
- Key trends driving digital payments opportunities, including tokenization, contactless and biometrics
- The digital payments ecosystem
- Strategies to drive digital product adoption and build customer interest
- Visa authentication landscape and risk-based authentication
- Visa digital solutions for emerging and mature markets
- Authentication technologies that enable digital channel risk assessment
Who should attend:
- Staff whose organizations are currently planning, or in the process of adopting, new digital payments channels, or seeking an introductory level understanding of the digital payments landscape
- This course is relevant to all job roles in card strategy, product development, digital technology and operations
- Enrollment for in-person courses closes three weeks prior to the session start date.
- Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
- For all in-person events, Visa University will adhere to local COVID guidelines.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.