Join payments expert Peter Hall to explore the many elements involved in developing and managing a successful credit card program, including the opportunities and challenges you may face. This course takes place over two days. On day one, you’ll discuss consumer banking and global context, product development, and credit risk. On day two, you’ll focus on credit card profitability, marketing (including the marketing life cycle and role of co-branding), and portfolio management.
- How credit cards fit within distinct consumer banking strategies and locally unique market environments
- The components for a compelling card proposition
- Credit risk and ways to manage the full risk life cycle
- Credit card profitability, including the key drivers of cost and revenue
- The complete marketing life cycle, including activation, usage and retention, as well as the role of co-branding within the context of partnership marketing
- The effective management of an existing credit card business through portfolio analysis.
Who should attend:
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations
- All course sessions are listed in Pacific Time (PT). To convert to your time zone, click the clock icon next to the session listing.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Register for any virtual course at least six weeks in advance and receive a 15% discount. Enter the code Save15 at checkout to receive this offer.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.