Join payments expert Peter Hall to explore the many elements involved in developing and managing a successful credit card program, including the opportunities and challenges you may face. This course takes place over two days. On day one, you’ll discuss consumer banking and global context, product development, and credit risk. On day two, you’ll focus on credit card profitability, marketing (including the marketing life cycle and role of co-branding), and portfolio management.
- How credit cards fit within distinct consumer banking strategies and locally unique market environments
- The components for a compelling card proposition
- Credit risk and ways to manage the full risk life cycle
- Credit card profitability, including the key drivers of cost and revenue
- The complete marketing life cycle, including activation, usage and retention, as well as the role of co-branding within the context of partnership marketing
- The effective management of an existing credit card business through portfolio analysis.
Who should attend:
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.