Discover how you can make the most of your partnership with Visa. In this virtual course, we’ll provide new Visa Fintech and Start Up clients a foundational understanding of the key elements involved in running an efficient and profitable payments business. You’ll explore the card payment basics critical to successfully developing and promoting card products, maximizing revenue and minimizing risk.
You’ll emerge from this course with an understanding of how to deliver on all the major functional areas within the payment card management lifecycle, a deeper awareness of the various Visa products, services and Visa digital innovation solutions. We also cover processing requirements and solutions, important timelines for project implementation stages as well as obligations you’ll need to consider as a new Visa client.
This is a highly interactive course featuring individual activities and group discussions designed to encourage you to ask questions and share ideas and best practices.
- Visa partnership
- Visa payments products
- Visa developer platform and innovative solutions
- Visa developer platform and innovative solutions (digital wallets)
- VisaNet transaction processing
- Manage risk through authorization
- Data analytics
- Financial considerations for a successful portfolio
- Clear transactions and enable settlement
- Dispute resolution
- Project implementation
- Visa charges and invoicing
- Visa resources
Who should attend:
This course is beneficial for new and prospective Visa Fintech and Start Up clients, especially issuing staff.
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.