New to dispute resolution? Join us to learn what disputes are and how they happen. In this introductory virtual course, you’ll learn about the Visa Product and Service Rules and review the rules and regulations that issuers, acquirers and merchants must follow in order to accept Visa cards. You’ll also discuss real-world dispute situations and the decisions necessary to achieve proper resolution. You’ll emerge from this course with a foundational understanding of the rules, timelines, touchpoints and processes associated with dispute resolution.
If you are interested in pursuing the Visa Dispute Resolution Certification, this course is a great way to prepare for beginning the certification process.
NOTE: While this course provides an introduction to Visa Resolve Online (VROL), it will NOT cover details such as user interface or other technical information. Back-office personnel that use VROL to handle disputes should instead view the self-paced course Visa Resolve Online which is available at www.VisaOnline.com.
- Visa Product and Service Rules
- EMV liability shift
- Fraud workflows
- Category 10: Fraud
- Category 11: Authorization
- Category 12: Processing Errors
- Category 13: Consumer Disputes
- Pre-arbitration, arbitration, and compliance
Who should attend:
- This course is beneficial for individuals looking to gain a foundational understanding of the dispute resolution process and Visa regulations.
- This course includes breakout rooms. In order participate in the breakout rooms it is critical that you be able to view the presentation and have audio capability, including a microphone.
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.