Join us to build a foundational understanding of fraud and explore the latest fraud management tools and best practices for issuers and acquirers.
Begin the course by reviewing foundational topics that will help you better understand consumer fraud, payment acceptance risks and third-party risks management. Learn about the different payment ecosystems and their key stakeholders and emerging players. Then, explore a framework to help you detect and prevent fraud and protect the health of these ecosystems.
Next, dive into consumer fraud management. Learn about the different types of consumer fraud, take a look at current fraud trends and discover how Visa can help with fraud management. You’ll also gain an overview of the fraud dispute process.
Conclude the course with an exploration of payment acceptance and third-party risk management. Receive an overview of acquirer risk management before learning about how acquirers can protect themselves against merchant and third-party fraud.
Taught by a Visa subject matter expert, this is a highly interactive course where you’ll learn, share and engage with your peers as you discover how to identify and neutralize fraud threats.
Note: This course covers fraud monitoring, detection and prevention. To learn more about fraud reporting, we recommend taking one of our Dispute Resolution courses.
- Fraud foundations
- Payment ecosystems, stakeholders and emerging players
- Fraud definition and consumer fraud measurement
- Overview of fraud risk management framework
- Consumer fraud risks
- Types of consumer fraud
- Fraud trends
- How Visa can help in fraud management
- Fraud dispute overview
- Payments acceptance and third-party risk management
- Acquirer risk management
- Payment acceptance risk
- Third-party risks
Who should attend:
- Staff who have limited involvement with fraud and are interested in gaining a foundational knowledge of fraud and risk management.
- New team members who are also new to payments
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.