Gain a 360-degree view of the rewards landscape as you learn how to create a program that drives results for your organization. Whether you’re just starting to build a rewards program or are ready for a strategic refresh, this course is for you.
Start by briefly reviewing the evolution of rewards and studying the strategic motivation behind rewards programs. Then, explore rewards program models and learn how to build a business case and effective product proposition to drive growth for your organization. You’ll also discover how to develop strong partnerships that deliver value.
You’ll conclude the course by reviewing real-world case studies, current trends and future innovations, including cryptocurrency and personalization.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll return to your role with the ability to:
- Position a rewards program in your portfolio management strategy
- Identify industry and consumer trends
- Define the essential models and components of rewards programs
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for measuring the success of your program
- Develop an approach for improving program profitability
- Identify challenges and opportunities presented by innovations in the rewards space
- Rewards program overview
- Evolution of rewards programs
- Role of rewards in the market
- Rewards program strategy
- Key considerations
- Rewards program models
- Building a business case for rewards
- Key principles
- Economics of rewards versus non rewards
- Impact of interchange
- Developing a rewards proposition
- Strategic considerations
- Components of a rewards proposition
- Role of partnerships
- Relationship and enterprise rewards
- Current rewards programs and future innovation
- Case studies
- Rewards program trends
- New and future programs
Who should attend:
Payment product managers driving growth by building new rewards programs or refreshing existing programs, as well members from their extended team in supporting functions.
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Register for select multi-day virtual courses at least six weeks in advance and receive a 15% discount. Enter the code Save15 at checkout to receive this offer.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.