Learn how to attract profitable customers through effective acquisition marketing.
Begin by gaining a stronger understanding of product strategy and how it creates a competitive advantage. Learn how to define your strategy, choose a target market and design the right product for your target customers.
Next, explore acquisition marketing as you examine strategies and use cases for prepaid, debit and credit products. Review digital marketing trends, success factors and tactics that can be adopted in emerging, expanding and maturing markets.
Conclude the course with a discussion on product promotion and distribution. Review the different types of sales channels and learn how to define a successful customer acquisition campaign.
After the course ends, you’ll return to your role equipped with ideas and strategies on how to generate the best possible returns on your acquisition marketing investment.
- Product strategy
- Defining your strategy
- Choosing a target market
- Designing your product
- Digital trends
- Product marketing and use cases
- Product promotion and distribution
Who should attend:
- Individuals who are developing and launching a new payment product
- Individuals who are new to card marketing and are interested in learning how to develop and launch a new payment product
- Portfolio managers who want to explore new perspectives in acquisition marketing
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session
- Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.