If you wish to remain successful as your payments business grows and the industry evolves, standing still is not an option.
Discover how to meet the challenges that naturally occur as markets develop, competition grows and technology changes. In this highly interactive course, you’ll learn how to react to these challenges and transform them into winning opportunities.
Take a scenario-based approach as you cover a series of issues critical to the payments industry, including market disruption, margin management and optimization, regulation, digital transformation, navigating a market with new types of competitors and addressing reward program fatigue. This is a hands-on course where you’ll be invited to provide input and actively participate as you explore twelve different scenarios, all representing a real-world situation of recurring relevance or recent significance.
- This course addresses the following scenarios:
- One-to-many: Moving from a single, standard card to multiple, segmented, value-rich propositions
- Make or buy? Addressing the sourcing dilemma, from in-house to outsourcing, right-sourcing and considering “As a Service” solutions
- Reward fatigue: The evolution of loyalty and the need to redefine the composition and delivery of rewards
- Raising your risk appetite: The strategies, tactics and consequences of targeting higher-risk customers
- Keeping "premium" premium: Preserving your premium positioning in the face of feature commoditization and competitive pressure
- Margin squeeze: Restoring profitability despite competition, regulation and a changing economy
- The digital imperative: Becoming digital by design in your product, service and channel proposition
- Data difference: Harnessing large amounts of data to gain intimate customer knowledge that drives more precise decisions
- Friend or foe? Tactics to face or embrace new, disruptive payment players, from fintechs and start-ups to tech giants
- The impact of regulation: From data treatment and margin squeeze to process change and lower barriers to entry
- Payment trends: Anticipating and embracing the forces of change, from open banking and cryptocurrency to alternative payment models and real-time payments
- Reacting to disruption: Managing the consequence of unexpected disruption, from the pandemic to economic volatility and technology changes
Who should attend:
- Experienced card managers and senior management involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations.
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.