An efficient clearing process can have a positive impact on the financial health of your organization. Receive guidance and discover best practices for submitting financial information to BASE II for clearing and processing transactions cleared by BASE II.
During this course, you’ll identify the areas in the clearing process where errors can occur and explain how to handle the process properly. You’ll also discuss Edit Package options that are essential for effective clearing and gain a stronger understanding of currency conversion for cross-border transactions.
Through group activities and case studies, you’ll gain practical experience in efficient processing of BASE II files and performing currency conversion. You’ll emerge from this course with an appreciation of the financial importance of efficient clearing in the transaction process.
- Overview of the clearing system
- Optimizing the clearing process
- Currency conversion
Who should attend:
- Staff who are in the clearing and settlement departments and who are familiar with BASE II processing, VisaNet Settlement Service (VSS) reports and reconciliation, and Visa charges (minimum of six months' experience is ideal)
- Card center managers
- Staff who are responsible for financial management and reconciliation for payments business
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.