New to payments or looking to strengthen your skills? Set yourself up for success by building a stronger understanding of four areas critical to the payments industry: operations, portfolio management, the payments landscape and fraud.
Begin with operations, where you’ll learn about Visa’s history and the role it plays in the payments ecosystem. Explore transaction processing, billing, settlement and Quarterly Operating Certificates (QOC).
Next, grow your portfolio management knowledge as you discover how to get into (and to the top of) customers’ digital wallets.
You'll then navigate the payments landscape by taking a closer look at the four-party model. Explore the role issuers and acquirers play, who they partner with and how they succeed.
You’ll conclude the course with an overview of fraud, the importance of fraud prevention and different fraud types. Upon completion of the course, you’ll return to your role with the knowledge and skills you need to help build and evolve strategy in your organization and drive business growth.
- Payments operations overview
- VisaNet processing
- Settlement, Visa charges and Quarterly Operating Certificates (QOC)
- Portfolio Management
- Customer acquisition
- Lifecycle management
- Payments Landscape
- Issuer foundations
- Acquirer foundations
- Fraud overview
- Fraud by channel
Who should attend:
- Individuals who are new to payments or who would like to strengthen their knowledge of the payments industry and key concepts and processes.
- Individuals who are in the banking industry and new to payments.
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.