Discover what it takes to run an acquirer business and develop a successful merchant network. In this highly engaging virtual course, you’ll take a detailed look at the decisions and actions needed to operate an efficient and profitable acquirer business in today’s ever-changing payments ecosystem. You’ll grow your acquiring knowledge by learning from a Visa expert and interacting with your peers. You’ll return to your role with a better understanding of key acquirer functions, operational considerations, emerging payment options, merchant relations and risk management. Whether you are new to acquiring or an experienced professional looking to refresh your acquiring knowledge, this course is for you.
- Acquiring overview
- What is acquiring?
- Acquirer profitability
- Merchant sales and acquisition
- Current acquirer business landscape
- Merchant acceptance rules
- Transaction processing
- Card-present acceptance
- Card-not-present acceptance
- Dispute management
- Risk management
- Acquirer risk management
- Monitoring merchant fraud
- Understanding merchant fraud
- Card-present fraud prevention tools
- Card-not-present fraud prevention tools
Who should attend:
- Management, sales and marketing staff from new acquirers
- New management, sales and marketing staff from existing acquirers
- Experienced staff looking to refresh and update their acquiring knowledge
- Pre-work will be provided for download
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Register for select multi-day virtual courses at least six weeks in advance and receive a 15% discount. Enter the code Save15 at checkout to receive this offer.
Para visualizar as sessões em seu fuso horário, ajuste o menu suspenso abaixo.
Conheça Nossos Especialistas
Aprenda com instrutores qualificados e com experiência profissional na área.