Learn what it takes to run a profitable payments business. Join payments expert Peter Hall for a course focused on growing profitability through strategies designed for issuers and acquirers.
You’ll begin by examining the wider economic environment, exploring the value of payments to issuing and acquiring organizations and reviewing the founding principles of profitability. You’ll also examine the key cost and revenue drivers for your primary products, where you’ll receive not only the breakdown of numbers but also the tactical perspective, including marketing examples at work.
You’ll then take a more granular approach, looking at ways to improve portfolio performance by applying resources more selectively, testing pricing strategies, understanding market factors and responding to the margin squeeze than can follow regulation.
After completing this course, you’ll return to your role with a practical understanding of how to make your existing business more profitable by evaluating information, applying customer knowledge and implementing variable pricing within a "test and learn" discipline.
- Macreconomic environment
- Value of payments
- Profitability principles and models
- Measure to manage
- Debit profitability
- Credit profitability
- Prepaid profitability
- Acquiring profitability
- Pricing for profit
- Portfolio management
- Market factors that influence profit and loss
- Potential impact of regulation
Who should attend:
- Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations.
- Past participants of Bankcard Management School and the Visa Global Challenge
- Enrollment closes one day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Register for select multi-day virtual courses at least six weeks in advance and receive a 15% discount. Enter the code Save15 at checkout to receive this offer.
Para ver las sesiones en su huso horario, ajuste el menú desplegable a continuación.
Conozca a nuestros expertos
Aprenda de instructores cualificados con experiencia profesional en el campo.