Are you involved in, or responsible for implementing, a new Visa card program at your organization? This course provides you with a complete picture of what it takes to run an efficient and profitable card business.
If this is your first time launching and issuing Visa cards, you’ll grow your understanding of the elements involved in a successful launch, including the tools and tactics that can help you maximize revenue, minimize risk and best leverage Visa’s capabilities. You’ll also learn about the timelines, obligations and fees that you’ll need to consider as part of your launch. During this highly interactive course, you’ll have an opportunity to learn and interact with a Visa expert and payments industry peers.
- Visa card program basics
- Introduction to Visa
- Fundamentals of debit and credit
- How cards fit with retail bank
- Transaction cycle
- Revenues and costs
- Key issuer risks
- Critical steps to launch
- Organizational structure
- Products and innovation
- Visa core products: consumers
- Visa digital innovation
- Product development
- Promoting payments
- Marketing channels
- Acquiring vs. issuing
- Access to VisaNet
- Managing risk through authorization
- Managing fraud risk
- Clearing and settlement
- Clear transactions and enable settlement
- Visa settlement reports and reconciliation
- Program management
- Managing disputes
- Project implementation
- Visa charges and Visa Online Portal (VOIP)
- Visa fee schedule
- Visa operating certificate
- Visa resources
Who should attend:
- Card center/operational managers or those in an equivalent position
- Staff involved in the technical implementation of a card program
- If your organization resides in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa (CEMEA) region, you should attend this course if you use a third-party processor or are a:
- Principal and Associate member (including new clients holding a restricted license)
- Foreign Branch or Plus license member
- Current Visa client upgrading from Associate to Principal membership
- Enrollment for in-person courses closes three weeks prior to the session start date.
- Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
- For all in-person events, Visa University will adhere to local COVID guidelines.
Para visualizar as sessões em seu fuso horário, ajuste o menu suspenso abaixo.
Conheça Nossos Especialistas
Aprenda com instrutores qualificados e com experiência profissional na área.