Are you involved in or responsible for implementing a new Visa card program at your organization? This course will provide you with a complete picture of what it takes to run an efficient and profitable card business.
If this is your first time launching and issuing Visa cards, you’ll gain an understanding of the elements involved in a successful launch, including the tools and tactics that can help you maximize revenue, minimize risk and best work with Visa. You’ll also learn about the timelines, obligations and fees that you’ll need to consider as part of your launch.
Seize the opportunity to learn and interact with a Visa expert and your peers during this highly engaging and interactive course.
Visa card program basics
- Introduction to Visa
- Fundamentals of debit and credit
- How cards fit with retail bank
- Transaction cycle
- Revenues and costs
- Key issuer risks
- Critical steps to launch
- Organizational structure
Products and innovation
- Visa core products: consumers
- Visa digital innovation
- Product development
- Promoting payments
- Marketing channels
- Acquiring vs. issuing
- Access to VisaNet
- Managing risk through authorization
- Managing fraud risk
Clearing and settlement
- Clear transactions and enable settlement
- Visa settlement reports and reconciliation
- Managing disputes
- Project implementation
- Visa charges and Visa Online Portal (VOIP)
- Visa fee schedule
- Visa operating certificate
- Visa resources
Who should attend:
- Card center/operational managers or those in an equivalent position
- Staff involved in the technical implementation of a card program
- If your organization resides in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa (CEMEA) region, you should attend this course if you use a third party processor or are a:
- Principal and Associate member (including new clients holding a restricted license)
- Foreign Branch or Plus license member
- Current Visa client upgrading from Associate to Principal membership
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Register for select multi-day virtual courses at least six weeks in advance and receive a 15% discount. Enter the code Save15 at checkout to receive this offer.
Para visualizar as sessões em seu fuso horário, ajuste o menu suspenso abaixo.
Conheça Nossos Especialistas
Aprenda com instrutores qualificados e com experiência profissional na área.