The first 90 days of a new cardholder relationship, also known as early months on book (EMOB), have a big influence on customer profitability. In this course, you’ll discover how you can best maximize the potential of this crucial time and explore some of the tactics you can employ to realize a customer’s full potential.
Begin with an overview of EMOB, including the importance of an EMOB strategy, key strategic principles and how to choose the right approach for your organization. Explore digital marketing options and how you can leverage these tactics to drive greater usage.
Then, take a deeper dive into EMOB by focusing on accelerating activation and getting the first transaction, as well as addressing the barriers that prevent initial usage. Learn how education and early communication can help build usage habits by exploring real-world campaign examples.
Whether you’re launching a new product or looking to validate your current marketing approach, you’ll emerge from this course with fresh ideas on how to maximize the opportunity of the crucial early months.
- EMOB overview
- The importance of the first 90 days
- Approach and objectives
- Digital marketing tactics
- Driving usage
- Getting the first transaction
- Education and communication
- Building usage habits: prepaid, debit and credit examples
- Digital marketing in action
Who should attend:
- Individuals who are launching a new payment product or are new to card marketing
- Portfolio managers who want to evaluate their current marketing approach and explore new perspectives
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
Para visualizar as sessões em seu fuso horário, ajuste o menu suspenso abaixo.
Conheça Nossos Especialistas
Aprenda com instrutores qualificados e com experiência profissional na área.