Discover how to build and manage a profitable payments portfolio. In this course, you’ll take an in-depth look at portfolio management, from acquiring customers to finding ways to differentiate your products and stay at the top of the (digital) wallet.
You’ll begin the course by learning how to leverage acquisition marketing to create new products for potential customers. You’ll also learn about the role that research and segmentation plays in creating and selling successful payment products.
Next, you’ll discover how to rise to the top of a customer’s digital wallet and stay there. You’ll gain an understanding of Customer Lifecycle Management and strategies for driving consistent card usage. You’ll also learn how to engage and retain your customers by exploring the different types of communications channels and how to maximize their effectiveness as part of your overall communications strategy.
You’ll then discuss profitability and how to improve the performance of your portfolio. You’ll review how the macro-economic environment effects profitability and explore the levers that will make a difference to your bottom line. You’ll also learn how to achieve better performance by using data analysis and benchmarking to drive action.
The course concludes with an examination of the role customer service plays in your organization and how to identify customers’ pain points to drive satisfaction in your market. Upon completion of the course, you’ll return to your role with a comprehensive view of the elements involved in successful portfolio management.
- Acquiring new customers: getting into (digital) wallets
- Portfolio management overview
- Research and segmentation techniques
- Creating a compelling proposition
- Product positioning and launch
- Lifecycle marketing: getting to the top of the (digital) wallet
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Activation (the early months)
- Usage, retention and rewards strategies
- Channel management: connecting with your customers
- Communication channels: strengths and weaknesses
- Generational influence on communications
- Digital marketing strategy
- Profitability: driving better margins
- Macro-economic effects on profitability
- Debit, credit and prepaid opportunities within your portfolio
- Acquiring opportunities within your market
- Performance analysis: measure to act
- Data measurement
- Profit and Loss (P&L) reporting
- Customer care: differentiating with better experiences
- Mapping pain points
- Redesigning the customer experience
Who should attend:
Clients who are new to Visa and staff who are new to the payments industry. This course is relevant to all job roles in card strategy, product development and operations.
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Register for select multi-day virtual courses at least six weeks in advance and receive a 15% discount. Enter the code Save15 at checkout to receive this offer.
Para ver las sesiones en su huso horario, ajuste el menú desplegable a continuación.
Conozca a nuestros expertos
Aprenda de instructores cualificados con experiencia profesional en el campo.