Discover how to build and manage a profitable payments portfolio. During this course, you’ll take an introductory look at portfolio management, from acquiring customers to finding ways to differentiate your products and stay at the top of the digital wallet.
Begin by learning how to leverage acquisition marketing to create new products for potential customers. Explore the role that research and segmentation play in creating and selling successful payment products.
Next, discover how to rise to the top of a customer’s digital wallet and stay there. Gain an understanding of Customer Lifecycle Management and strategies for driving consistent card usage. You’ll also learn how to engage and retain your customers by exploring the different types of communications channels and how to maximize their effectiveness as part of your overall communications strategy.
Then, discuss profitability and how to improve the performance of your portfolio. Review how the macro-economic environment affects profitability and explore the levers that will make a difference to your bottom line. You’ll also determine how to achieve better performance by using data analysis and benchmarking to drive action.
The course concludes with an examination of the role customer service plays in your organization and how to drive customer satisfaction with better experiences in your market. Upon completion of the course, you’ll return to your role with a comprehensive view of the elements involved in successful portfolio management.
- Acquiring new customers
- Portfolio management introduction
- Research and segmentation
- Creating a compelling proposition
- Product positioning and launch
- Lifecycle marketing
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Activation (Early Months on Book)
- Usage success strategies
- Retention and rewards
- Channel management
- Evolution from single channel to omni-channel
- Traditional channels
- Digital marketing strategy
- The macro-economic environment
- Profitability principles and models
- Debit, credit and prepaid opportunities
- Acquiring profitability
- Performance analysis
- Data measurement
- Key Performance Indicators
- Profit and Loss (P and L) reporting
- Customer care
- Role of customer care
- The customer journey
- Delivering a better experience
Who should attend:
Clients who are new to Visa and staff who are new to the payments industry. This course is relevant to all job roles in card strategy, product development and operations.
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Special offers: Save 15 percent when you register more than six weeks in advance with promo code Save15 or register four individuals from your organization and receive an additional registration at no additional cost. Offers cannot be combined.
Para ver las sesiones en su huso horario, ajuste el menú desplegable a continuación.
Conozca a nuestros expertos
Aprenda de instructores cualificados con experiencia profesional en el campo.