Increase your understanding of how Visa settles transactions. Join payments expert Natalia Grant-Ross in this virtual course and explore what a settlement is and how it works. You’ll learn about the components of transaction settlement, including how it links to the clearing process and how net settlement amounts are calculated. You’ll also learn about funds transfer logistics and timing and review settlement relationships, reporting hierarchies and VisaNet Settlement Service (VSS) reports.
With this knowledge, you'll benefit from:
Improved control over your financial performance
Enhanced management information (provided by VSS) that will give you better financial control over settlement costs and revenues, as well as the opportunity to develop pricing models/marketing campaigns based on cardholder activity
Streamlined reconciliations (based on VSS reports) that are easy to work with, reducing reconciliation time
- Settlement process overview and VisaNet Settlement Service (VSS)
- Net settlement calculation
- Funds transfer logistics
- VSS hierarchies and VSS reports and reconciliation
Who should attend:
Clients new to Visa and staff new to the payments industry (relevant to all job roles)
- All course sessions are listed in Pacific Time (PT). To convert to your time zone, click the clock icon next to the session listing.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
Conozca a nuestros expertos
Aprenda de instructores cualificados con experiencia profesional en el campo.