Visa Advanced Dispute Resolution Exam
Passing the Visa Advanced Dispute Resolution exam shows that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the Visa dispute resolution process. To successfully complete the exam, you should be able to apply Visa rules and understand all workflows, fee structures and Return on Investment (ROI).
This exam can be purchased individually or as part of the Advanced Dispute Resolution bundle, which includes the Advanced Dispute Resolution course and exam, plus a free exam retake.
- Processing errors
- Consumer disputes
- Pre-compliance and compliance
Training and exam bundles: better preparation, bigger savings
Set yourself up for success in our certification program by purchasing an Advanced-level training and exam bundle.
Additional exam preparation resources
Visa Online (VOL)
The following resources are available in VOL. Note: In order to access these resources, you must have access to VOL through your organization. If you are unsure if your organization has access to VOL, please contact us.
Download the exam guide for a complete list of exam objectives and key topics. We highly recommend that you review this important information prior to taking the exam, including the gap analysis worksheet, which is a valuable tool for assessing your readiness to take the exam.
- Duration: 110 minutes
- Number of questions: 65
- Passing score: 750
- Format: Single and multiple choice (proctored)
- Exam type: Proctored (remote or at a test center). Exam appointment is monitored by a Pearson VUE proctor.
Completing your exam
If you are taking an in-person or remote proctored exam, follow the steps below:
- Purchase your exam: Click the Buy Now button to purchase. After purchase, you will receive an email that includes your deadline to complete your exam (“authorized dates”).
- Register for your exam: Click the Launch Exam button in your My Courses + Exams list on your Visa University dashboard. The Launch Exam button will direct you to the Pearson VUE website to register.
- Schedule your exam: You may take your exam at a Pearson VUE Test Center or at your home location with a remote proctor (view remote proctor exam requirements here).