Join us for a look at the latest tools, information and best practices that issuers and acquirers can use to better manage fraud risk, reduce associated losses and improve profitability. During this course, you’ll explore the foundations of fraud and risk management. You’ll also learn about fraud trends, including recent attack schemes and the strategies you can use to combat them.
Taught by a Visa subject matter expert, this is a highly interactive course where you’ll learn, share and engage with your peers as you discover how to identify and neutralize fraud threats.
- Transaction life cycle overview
- Dual message and single message processing
- Card Present and Card Not Present (Card Absent) fraud
- Issuer fraud monitoring
- Issuer tools: transaction risk scoring, real time decisioning, 3D Secure, EMV chip
- Acquirer and merchant monitoring and tools
- Fraud analysis
- Industry standards for fraud tools: EMVCo, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and Fast Identity Online (FIDO) Alliance
Who Should Attend
- Staff who have limited involvement with fraud and are interested in gaining a foundational knowledge of fraud and risk management
- New team members who are also new to payments
- Accompanying course participant guides will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
- Register for select multi-day virtual courses at least six weeks in advance and receive a 15% discount. Enter the code Save15 at checkout to receive this offer.
To view sessions in your time zone, please adjust the drop-down menu below.
Meet Our Experts
Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.